MODEL 10 secateurs – PROFESSIONAL pruners – LEFT HANDED
by Felco – 63.00 – An official Felco stockist since 1999
- For LEFT handed use
- Length 210mm
- Weight 290g
- Cuts up to approx 25mm (1 inch) diameter branches
- Forged aluminium alloy handles with red grips
- Rotating Handle helps prevent sore hands + ligament strain
- Ergonomically designed for smaller hands
- Screw mounted anvil blade
- Carbon steel blade with wire cutting notch
- Sap groove to wipe away dirt after each use
- Safety catch
- Rubber shock absorber
- Chrome plated spring
- Toothed centre nut for precise blade adjustment
- Recommended for continuous pruning
- Full Felco lifetime warranty
These secateurs have the following Felco Plus points
– Forged Aluminium alloy handles guaranteed to last a lifetime.
– All secateurs have a manually adjustable centre nut for aligning the play between the cutting blade and the anvil blade guaranteeing a clean and precise cut.
– The top quality steel in the cutting and anvil blades plus the heat treatment ensure perfect resistance and excellent cutting performance.
– Most secateur models equipped with a notch for cutting small diameter wires.
– Most secateur models equipped with a sap groove to wipe away dirt after each cut.
– Angled cutting head on some models extends the access to the forearm thus increasing user comfort.
– Revolving handle on some models spreads muscular effort over all 5 fingers reducing cutting effort by 30 % thus reducing risks of tendintis and inflammation.
– Simple construction ensures parts affected by wear and tear easily replaced.
– Ergonomically adapted. Some models are designed especially for the left handed or those with small hands.
– Cushion and shock-absorber reduce the impact at the end of cutting thus protecting hand and wrist.