Gun Blue Care Kit 3oz liquid – perma blue – cleaner and degrease
by Birchwood Casey – 26.49 – An official Birchwood Casey stockist since 2009
- Genuine Birchwood Casey product
- Kit contains: 3 oz Perma Blue Liquid Gun Blue / 3 oz Cleaner-Degreaser / 3 oz Blue and Rust Remover / Blueing Applicators / Sponge / Service Cloth / Barricade Rust Protection Gun Wipes / Fine Steel Wool and Complete Instruction Guide
- for touching up or reblueing of most guns
- fast acting non streaky uniform finish
- NOT suitable for stainless steel aluminium or non-ferrous metals
- 3 fl.oz (90ml)
- Full MSDS available upon request
- care must be taken when applying
- please observe safety and handling procedures
- Kit contents may vary slightly from those shown
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY for any damage or injury to equipment or persons caused by using this product
- We ship this item to mainland UK ONLY. We will not ship this outside of Mainland UK
- We are unable to ship to the following postcode areas : BT / GY / HS / JE / IM / IV1-IV28 / IV30-IV32 / IV41-IV49 / IV51/ IV55 / IV56 / KA27-KA28 / KW15-KW17 / PA20 / PA41 PA49 / PA60 PA78 / PH42-PH44 / ZE
FAQs on usage:
Q: Why is the Perma Blue not taking to the metal?
A: The chemical will not take to a metal that is not 100% steel. To confirm if you metal is steel place a magnet directly onto the metal. If the magnet does not stick the material it is not steel. Another reason is that it is not fully cleaned. For the best results use Birchwood Casey Cleaner-Degreaser
Q: How many coats of Perma Blue should I apply before it will not get any darker or better?
A: After 3-4 coats the metal will not get any darker or better
Q: How do I apply Perma Blue?
A: Apply chemical cold using cotton swabs synthetic brush or sponge