No products in the basket.
Swedish Butter Knife and chopping board all wood construction Handmade in UK
Swedish style butter knife and board. Handmade in Suffolk UK by an independent local craftsman. A comfortable smooth finish and a nice wide blade to prevent pulling the bread when spreading butter/preserves etc. Beautifully made and finished from a selection of woods. Each piece is individually handcrafted and unique. Please note: Butter is not included !
Swedish Butter Knife and chopping board – all wood construction – Handmade in UK
by SPC Marketing – 19.49 – An official SPC Marketing stockist since
- Handmade in UK by a local Suffolk craftsman
- Materials: Knife blade: Iroko (also known as Oji wood or African Teak) / Handle: beech / Board: Scots Pine
- Measurements (approx): board: 20 x 13 x 1.5 cm / knife: 19 x 4 x 1
- All materials are re-used or recycled from reclaimed or waste products
- Each piece is unique and handcrafted
- Due to the variations inherent with natural products grain and texture may vary from the pictures
- Finish of woods can be refreshed with a light coat of vegetable oil as required
- Hand wash only
- Butter not included !
|Dimensions||20 x 15 x 1.5 cm|