No products in the basket.
Mora 164 leather sheath hand crafted leather with brass popper made in UK
Unique handmade leather sheath for the Mora 164 carving hook tool. Hand crafted in the UK by an independent skilled leather craftsman. Designed to fit the Morakniv 164 wood carving tool to help protect the tool and your hands. Made from high quality ethically sourced leather with a brass or steel popper closure depending on the colour choice. Each one is hand made and unique and as such variations in colour and texture may occur from the images shown.
164 leather sheath – hand crafted leather with brass popper – made in UK
by Mora – – An official Mora stockist since 2011
- Fits Mora 164 carving tool
- handmade in the UK by skilled leather craftsman
- high quality soft leather
- brass or stainless steel popper closure
- leather tie at end of sheath
- ethically sourced leather
- as a natural product variations in colour and texture may occur
- The Sheath is not an official Mora product
- any accessories pictured are for illustration purposes only and are not included