No products in the basket.
Lansky Deluxe Sharpener LCD5D 4 Rod Turn Box Sharpener with Ceramic rods
The Lansky Turn Box Deluxe is a very stable and compact knife sharpening system. It works well in the kitchen and it quickly breaks down for storage in a drawer. The turn box family of knife sharpeners is also great for use outdoors because it is lightweight and stores easily into a backpack. It only takes a few swipes to maintain an edge (a bit more if you have a really dull knife). There are two preset knife sharpening angles in the wood block – 20 and 25 degrees. This 2 Stage Knife Sharpening System features a hardwood turnbox with internal rod storage in the base, and four (2 medium and 2 fine grit ) 5 inch long alumina ceramic rods.
Out of stock
Deluxe Sharpener LCD5D – 4 Rod Turn Box Sharpener with Ceramic rods
by Lansky – 21.49 – An official Lansky stockist since 2008
- Compact and lightweight
- Preset angles of 20 and 25 degrees
- 20 degrees suitable for those desiring a very sharp edge. eg for filet knives or cutting tomatoes
- 25 degrees suitable for most kitchen knives and provides a sharp durable edge
- Supplied with 4 Alumina Ceramic Sharpening Rods (2 medium grit and 2 fine grit)
- Hardwood base with storage for rods
- Dimensions: L= 24.8cm ; W= 12.7cm ; H= 3.6cm
- Weight: 17g
- New and sealed pack
- Genuine Lansky product