No products in the basket.
Gerber 31001777 Bear Grylls Compact Zipper Compass
Few devices as simple as a compass can make as big a difference in a survival situation. Bear Grylls, survival trainer and veteran adventurer, ranks navigation as one of his top survival priorities. Sure, you can use the sun or the stars to navigate, but the Bear Grylls Compact Compass makes establishing your orientation to the cardinal directions a cinch no matter what the sky looks like. The combination of decades of experience of crafting tools from Gerber and Bear Grylls adventure knowledge, this small, lightweight compass is designed to be a zipper pull or to attach to your pack, so it is always with you. Virtually unnoticeable until you realize you need a compass – and then it delivers. The tough ABS plastic housing translates to long-term durability. This Compact Compass is a simple device that serves an important purpose, keeping you on course. Really, there is no reason to head into the woods without it.
Out of stock
31001777 Bear Grylls Compact Zipper Compass
by GERBER – 11.49 – An official GERBER stockist since 2004
- Small durable compass with built-in lanyard for attaching to jackets and packs
- Durable ABS plastic body makes a great zipper pull and keeps the compass safe from impact
- Compact size and light weight means you can take it everywhere
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls Priorities of Survival Pocket Guide for easy reference
- Overall Length: 2.28 inch 5.8cm
- Overall width: 1.5 inch 4cm
- Weight: 0.46 oz 12.9g
- Material: ABS Plastic
|Dimensions||5.8 x 4 cm|