No products in the basket.
Camelbak GROOVE Stainless Steel 600ml drinks bottle with water filter
Camelbak Stainless Steel Groove bottles feature a built in sustainable plant based filter which turns regular tap water into fresh great tasting filtered water. The replaceable plant based filter built into the straw actively removes impurities such as chlorine from your water when drinking. WIth its spill proof bite valve you can be sure that there will be no leakage during your travels. All parts are dishwasher safe (except the filter) so keeping it clean is really easy. Made from durable BPA free completely recyclable materials throughout. Built to last and give you years and years of service – something which is backed up by the Camelbak Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee on all Camelbak products. By purchasing this Groove bottle through us – an independent and fully authorised Camelbak retailer – you are fully protected with a Camelbak warranty and guarantee.
Out of stock
GROOVE Stainless Steel 600ml drinks bottle with water filter
by Camelbak – – An official Camelbak stockist since 2013
- Capacity: 20oz /0.60L / 600ml
- Water filter built into straw
- Easy replaceable and sustainable plant based filter
- Filter lasts around 3 months constant use (approx 180 litres)
- Environmentally friendly each filter eliminates approx 375 disposable bottles
- Spill Proof bite valve
- No tipping required: Just flip open the bite valve and sip
- Wide opening that is easy to fill with liquid or ice
- Durable food grade stainless steel with high strength
- all parts (except filter) are top rack dishwasher safe
- Filter Specification: Plant based carbon reduces chlorine taste and odour / filter lasts for approx 3 months (approx 180 litres)
- Camelbak Got your Bak Lifetime Guarantee (except filter)
- SAFETY NOTICE: Only Potable tap water should be used with the CamelBak Groove bottles. The Fresh Filter DOES NOT remove harmful microscopic pathogens that may be contained in tap water outside of the US Canada Europe Australia New Zealand and Japan.