No products in the basket.
Birchwood Casey Brass Black 3oz liquid black metal finishing antiques plaques
Birchwood Casey Brass Black liquid is a proven solution to blacken or antique brass, copper and bronze parts. Often used to mark cartridge cases to identify loads. Excellent for blackening name plates, plaques, castings, sculptures and other home, workshop and hobby uses. Colour varies depending on alloy and can be highlighted if desired. Apply to thoroughly cleaned metals that are free of rust. NOT Suitable for stainless steel or aluminium.
Brass Black 3oz liquid – black metal finishing antiques plaques
by Birchwood Casey – 14.49 – An official Birchwood Casey stockist since 2009
- Genuine Birchwood Casey product
- for blackening brass copper or bronze
- fast acting non streaky uniform finish
- NOT suitable for stainless steel or aluminium
- 3 fl.oz (90ml)
- Full MSDS available upon request
- care must be taken when applying
- please observe safety and handling procedures
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY for any damage or injury to equipment or persons caused by using this product
- We ship this item to mainland UK ONLY. We will not ship this outside of Mainland UK
- We are unable to ship to the following postcode areas : BT / GY / HS / JE / IM / IV1-IV28 / IV30-IV32 / IV41-IV49 / IV51/ IV55 / IV56 / KA27-KA28 / KW15-KW17 / PA20 / PA41 PA49 / PA60 PA78 / PH42-PH44 / ZE